Information about our organisation and website
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organisation like Abode Mortgage And Finance.
We are based in the UK.
Our principal activity is: Mortgage Arranging.
Providing visitors with anonymity
You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our website
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Our website includes links to third party service providers.
Automatic collection of information
We do not automatically log personal data by means such as programming.
Data collection and purpose specification
We only collect personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We do not collect or use personal data on our website for any purpose other than that indicated below.
Data collectedName, Address, Contact Telephone Number, Best Time.
Purpose of data
Used for contacting potential clients upon their request.
Method of collecion
Visitor must fill in and submit web form.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us.
We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those pages where we collect personal data.
Disclosure and visitor choice
We only disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or 3rd party organisations if you provide us with express, written consent to do so. For example, in connection with a mortgage or related activity.
Confidentiality / Security
- We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- primary personal data (eg. name and contact details)
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to personal data we may hold about you
- You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by the following methods:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending postal mail to address on our contacts page
- calling this telephone number (+44) 01625 617411
Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a month. – although we may require proof of your identity.
We will provide the information without any charge.
- We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- subject to a Government Agency supervision
Designation of the agency
- Data Protection Commissioner
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern or have a complaint regarding the service you have received, please contact:
HL Partnership Limited
Pharos House, 67 High Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1DN, England.
01903 602 664
01903 538 852